Stagemaker SR 10
- Double Lifting Brake As Standard for more safety.
- Can be loaded with 1 Ton Weight.
- Clutch position in the reducer ensures the load is held by the brake regardless of the machines daily operating conditions.
- Electrical limit switch as standard on all hoists with standard Limitflux.
- IP55 Protection for the entire hoist.
- Black electro galvanized lifting chain manufactured specifically for the entire hoist.
- All hoist motor as integral thermal protection to prevent overheating.
- New "Perfect Push" patented concept, 5 pocket load wheel, fitted with 5 intermediate teeth, to improve chain guiding and chain flow, reduce the risk of chain jamming.
- Maintenance Operations are now simpler.
- Operating Sound Level Down to 60db (test certificate available)
- High capacity abd high strenght chain bag made of 1100 denier, high grade black fabric, is both removable and reversible.
- Rubber buffers located on the hoist corners provide added protection for the hoist.
- Motor design provides consistent speeds when both fully loaded or unloaded.
- Due to oval shape the chain can’t be stock on top of the motor, this reduce the risk of chain jamming. The design with its flowing and refined lines draws attention to its robustness and on-board technology and gives a strong impression of integral safety. The new streamlining provides STAGEMAKER SR better integration in its operating environment (lighting, loudspeakers, etc.).
- Hoist meets ecology regulations and is RohS compliant.
- The hoist body is powder coated with black, protective 70 μm epoxy paint, allowing it to perform under the most extreme conditions (-20C° to +50 C° / -4 to 122 degrees F).
- Climbing hoist or industrial suspension configuration can be changed simply by reversing the chain container.â€‹
Kindly Visit Stagemaker For More Info "http://www.stagemaker.com/sr/presentation.html"