Sensor3 Modules Specification
Hundreds of thousands of ETC Sensor modules are lighting up venues everywhere. Professionals choose them because they are cost effective and deliver maximum reliability with a minimum failure rate. Known for technical elegance, Sensor3’s highly integrated design means fewer parts for fewer failures. And Sensor3’s plug-in modularity allows for more configurability, customization and easy maintenance.
Sensor3 modules meet your system’s unique needs, offering a wide variety of risetimes to customize to your noise requirements, and a wide variety of amperages to match your fixture inventory. And you can choose the specialty module that best suits your purposes, including Fluorescent, Relay, Constant Circuit Breaker, and GFCI module versions. ETC is looking out for you: Advanced Features modules contain embedded voltage and current sensors. These sensors constantly monitor circuit-status information, which is analyzed by the control electronics to diagnose and report circuit-specific load changes (individual lamp failures) or module faults.
- Additional information
- Elegant electrical and mechanical design
- 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 50A, and 100A dimmer capacities
- 100V, 120V and 230V versions
- 350µs, 500µs and 800µs rise times
- Rated for 100% duty cycle and 100% current capacity
- Fluorescent and Constant Circuit Breaker modules available
- Advanced Features optional on most modules
For more info please visit “https://etcconnect.com/product.overview.aspx?Id=22093“